New to Crypto?
Are you new to crypto? Are you asking questions like ‘What is Bitcoin?’, ‘What is cryptocurrency?’, ‘How do I learn about cryptocurrency?’ and ‘What is cryptocurrency used for?’ If crypto seems intimidating, then start here. Start at the place where everyone starts: not knowing but wanting to know, and taking the steps to get there:
New to Crypto? Want to explore and learn more?
Understand the basics of the technology with these articles:
- What is Cryptography? Read
- Learn How Cryptography is Used in Blockchains to Make Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin being the first cryptocurrency): What is ‘Blockchain’ and How Does it Work?
- Learn What Altcoins Are (Alternatives to Bitcoin): The Truth About Altcoins
- Learn About Other Consensus Mechanisms (Alternative protocols to make the blockchain other than what is used in Bitcoin): Proof of Stake vs Proof of Work
- Learn About Privacy Coins (Altcoins that are focused on privacy): The Privacy Coin Guide
As a sidenote that may be helpful to some readers – It is okay to take time to learn. It takes time to absorb information. Really, you don’t need to know much of this to use crypto, but if you’re here then you probably truly want to understand cryptocurrencies. Sometimes you have to read it twice. Don’t be intimidated. It’s normal and it’s okay!
New to Crypto? Want to keep up with the space?
I would recommend crypto YouTubers in general. I sometimes collaborate with Naomi Brockwell, have had discussions with other enthusiasts from Dash News, and once with Tone Vays. Find your flavor. Some channels focus on trading, and others on regulation or the tech. And I myself focus on privacy in general and in the crypto space. Find websites and forums online, many of them linked through my articles. They are growing along with the rest of the Crypto Verse. There is also Crypto Twitter.
Welcome to the Crypto Verse